Webinar Date: October 25, 2023
Discover the keys to audit readiness in webinar, “Mastering FDA Audit Preparedness: Streamlining Compliance and Easing Site Burden.” Our panel of experts unpack the potential of eRegulatory solutions in solving common compliance challenges. Check out valuable insights that will help you proactively manage FDA audits and compliance requirements.
What You’ll Learn:
- Discover strategies to prepare for zero audit findings.
- Learn how to reduce staff burden during the audit process.
- Uncover how eRegulatory addresses common compliance challenges.
- Get insights into the benefits of embracing digital regulatory processes.
- Understand what auditors are willing to access, and how technology can facilitate their tasks.
- Essential steps to effectively prepare for a delegation log review.
- Get actionable tips to ensure a seamless and compliant review.
- Amanda Lesinski, Assistant Director of Regulatory Affairs at Winship Cancer Institute of Emory University
- Kalen Butcher, Senior Clinical Research Professional at University of Cincinnati – Dept. of Neurology & Rehabilitation Medicine
- Rick Arlow, CEO at Complion
- Rick Payne, Engagement Manager at Complion
Schedule a demo to explore Complion eRegulatory.