Download your 38-Point Checklist for Choosing an eRegulatory Solution
Complion’s eRegulatory Buyer’s Guide includes 38 critical considerations for selecting an eRegulatory system. This guide provides an at-a-glance perspective on functionality, visibility, scalability, ease of use, and other considerations.
The rate at which research sites are adopting eRegulatory systems makes it quite clear that it’s only a matter of time before the eRegulatory bandwagon shows up in your site’s parking lot.
Download this guide to learn:
- Critical components to ensuring 21 CFR Part 11 Compliance
- Options for providing secure, version-controlled access to teams
- Key components for standardizing and automating regulatory processes
- Sample reporting and metrics to consider
- Integration points with other system including email, CTMS and EMR
- What to look for in a vendor, including FDA and sponsor experience