FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – CLEVELAND, OH, Aug 9, 2022 – Complion announced the implementation of a new corporate strategy designed to unlock greater value for clinical trial sponsors and sites. Investigators, clinical sites and sponsors are feeling continued pressure to accommodate increasingly complex protocol designs while also managing accelerated cycle times and costs. This emphasizes the strain on stakeholders to remain in compliance with regulatory requirements for curating and maintaining accurate Investigator Site Files (ISFs).
In response to these conditions, Complion’s executive leadership formulated and deployed a strategic shift in focus for the company that aims to improve the clinical trial eRegulatory ecosystem in holistic fashion. The strategy is comprised of several key elements aimed at reducing strain on industry stakeholders to deliver a more comprehensive and automated approach to regulatory compliance and includes:
- Strategic partnerships and integrations with leading eClinical solution providers in logical adjacencies
- A built-for-purpose electronic Trial Master File solution (eTMF) solution featuring native integration to Complion’s eReg/eISF, as well as bi-directional integrations within preexisting clinical software ecosystems
- Dedicated collaboration with ‘Frontier Sites’ to expand access to novel therapies and clinical innovation for historically underserved and under-represented patient populations
- Critical new hires to reinforce high-quality technology, and customer relations
- A corporate rebranding and new website designed to simplify the customer journey
“The strategic repositioning as a company reflects our continued commitment to delivering comprehensive solutions to regulatory compliance for an industry that is consistently feeling the pain of new variables added to the equation,” says Matt Ullum, Chief Commercial Officer. “The process of conducting a successful clinical trial has never decreased in complexity, and our clients depend on us to continually innovate and find new ways to unlock efficiencies during the process. We feel we’ve done that with our new plan for Complion.”
Complion is the pioneer and industry-leader of electronic Regulatory (eReg) / electronic Investigator Site Files (eISF) solutions for clinical trial sites, sponsors and CROs. Our solutions accelerate research and improves remote monitoring and oversight by reimagining technology with site regulatory expertise as the cornerstone. Founded by a clinical researcher in an NIH-funded medical scientist training program (MD/PhD), Complion manages over 20,000 electronic Investigator Files for 22,000 Principal Investigators in 50 countries.
For further contact: